Showing three ships attacking, the fort on the left, a church against the hill to the right and the town beyond. The rim with a border of leaves, mimosa sprays and flags; the edge brown. The back with three whiplash markings on the outer-rim. Restored. chip. Probably Liverpool, circa 1740. 70401193.
Reference: English Delftware (Britton), plate 10.48. Glaisher Collection no 1529. Robert Hall Warren Collection (Ray) no 28
This post was written by joecollinson